Your customised WE CARE Program will give you a strategy to:
Decrease staff burnout.
Increase energy and focus.
Reduce staff turnover.
Improve productivity and performance.
WE CARE Program Includes:
1. WORK WELL DIAGNOSTIC
An online diagnostic to understand the workplace policies and programs you have already initiated. You can complete this at a time that suits your schedule.
2. STRATEGY SESSION
Discuss the challenges and opportunities specific to your team based on the above diagnostic and your knowledge. What do you need right now? What do you need long term?
3. WORK WELL REPORT
3 simple actions that you can immediately implement to get some quick but effective results for your team, plus instil behaviour change for the future.
4. ROI FOLLOW-UP
What changes do you want to see in
We only offer 3 WE CARE Programs every month so that we can invest the appropriate time to your specific requirements. Click the BUY NOW button below so we can get you started.
PLUS: Recieve a BONUS $250 GIFT VOUCHER
for any Workable Wellness service that is specific to your needs.
(For example, an in-house staff workshop, our Leaders With Vitality signature program, or a presentation at your next event.)
NB: There is NO expiry on this 🙂
Pragmatic and Grounded Recommendations For Improvements
We recently gained access to Heidi Dening’s specialist knowledge to review our draft Workplace Wellbeing Strategy.
The result of our collaboration was a strategy that included strong measures of success, ways to ensure we effectively evaluate the strategy, recognition of what is already in place, and alignment with our
General Manager People & Learning, Relationships Australia NSW
If you’re interested but would like to firstly have a chat to ensure this
customised WE CARE Program is right for you, let’s schedule in an obligation-free call.
Who is this for?
- Leaders who are sick of losing top talent due to workplace burnout
- Leaders who can see and feel the potential of a more energised, productive team
- Leaders who care about their teams and have already noticed the early warning signs of stress
- Leaders who are sick of losing top talent because the ‘grass is greener’ somewhere else.
Who is this not for?
- Leaders who just want their people to get on with it and stop whingeing about the workload
- Companies who want a band-aid solution such as a fruit bowl in the kitchen
- Leaders who refuse to move with the times because they are happy to stay in a rut
- Leaders who believe that stress is solely an individual responsibility, not an organisational one.
Positive Impact On Our Workplace Culture
“We had Heidi from Workable Wellness come & run workshops across our entire staff over a period of 3mths. We have found her contribution invaluable. She has helped the team to put in practice realistic steps that will make a difference to their overall wellbeing, & hence will significantly impact on our workplace culture. The feedback from the team has been very positive. Thanks Heidi – anyone thinking of putting a workplace wellness program into place would be wise to use you.”
Nina Mapson Bone, Managing Director, Beaumont People